Life as a Leo Wife
Welcome! I’m so glad you found us! My husband is in law enforcement, so that’s where the site name comes from. I love my LEO. If you love one, you know it comes with a lot of stress! But it’s well worth it. Here you’ll find some tips about the LEO life, DIYs that I adore, and much ado on family life.
Blessed are the peace makers for they shall be called the children of God.Matthew 5:9
- Back to School Teacher Gift with Free PrintableI have created a free printable for a back to school teacher’s gift just for you! I bought the cutest fall hand soap at Bath & Body Works. It has a cute fall theme.
- Yet God’s Word RemainsSolomon had it right. In Proverbs (ch.7 v.3, ch.3 v.3) he mentions several times that we should write the Word of God, His love, and our steadfast love, on the tablets of our hearts. Not our minds, our hearts. This resonates so much with me. I love the thought that there is no where IContinue reading “Yet God’s Word Remains”
- “Be Safe” Door DecalCreate a beautiful vinyl decal for your front door. We all leave home everyday. Remind your loved ones to come home safely in the evening. Law enforcement families or not need to remember when they leave how much they’re loved and needed.
- Father/Son DIY Top Gun ShirtsCreate your own Maverick and Goose t-shirts or cups with my free file in Cricut Design Space. My husband and son wore them for Father’s Day. So cute!
- 15 Best Movies for at Home Date Night15 at home date night movies. This list contains comedies, rom-coms, and dramas. Movies for couples, either law enforcement couples or couples who just want to watch LEO movies!
- Keep Records of Your Household Electronics: an important list to have after a break-in or for insurance purposesFree printable to record your appliance and electronic serial numbers in case of a natural disaster or robbery.
- Upcycle Lamp: from Paw Patrol to Superhero LampMy husband bought this Paw Patrol lamp from Target about 6 years ago. It was cute for 3 year olds, but my son just turned 9. He still used it in his room because he needed a lamp. He wanted a superhero one that looked like it was busting through the wall. Those were $39.99.Continue reading “Upcycle Lamp: from Paw Patrol to Superhero Lamp”
- Five Scriptures to Provide Hope for the FutureFive scriptures to help give hope for and in our future!
- Adorable Gallery Wall for under $15!Easy and affordable gallery wall.
- DIY Patriotic Flip Flop Wreath for the 4th of JulyI was looking around Pinterest for a cute wreath for the 4th of July. Most of the wreaths that I found went around a circular form. I wanted something wider to cover more of my balcony railing, so I decided to do another one like I used last summer. It was brightly colored, and IContinue reading “DIY Patriotic Flip Flop Wreath for the 4th of July”